Here’s a list of other people and places that might be able to help you if you’re experiencing workplace sexual harassment in any way.
Not all of the people and places on this list have a direct connection with the Ending Violence Association of BC. In these cases, EVA BC will have no responsibility for the information and services they provide.
The resources are available in English only, except where noted.
- BC Society of Transition Houses – Legal Toolkit – General Information about Legal Issues & Court Matters in B.C.
- SHARP Workplaces legal clinic with the Community Legal Assistance Society (CLAS)
- Legal Aid BC
- Ministry of Justice BC, Sexual Assault [Multiple languages]
- Ending Violence Association of BC, Sexual Assault Information Pamphlets [multiple languages],
- Publications for Victims of Crime
- General information for victims of crime
- Victim Services & Violence Against Women Program Directory & Third Party Reporting
- Your Rights and Access to help if you are a Victim of Crime
- Police Victim Services of BC, Police Victim Services Directory 2020
- Government of British Columbia, Crime Victim Assistance Program: Summary Benefits Available to Witnesses